We are organizing a board game event “Sugorokuya Game Night”. This event is for only English speakers, so don't worry if you can't read or speak Japanese.
すごろくやが運営するボードゲーム専用のイベントスペース「す箱」にて、国内に在住する外国人などの英語話者を対象にしたゲームイベント、“Sugorokuya Game Night”を不定期で開催しています。
Game Night for English speakers
Sugorokuya Game Night is a casual board game event. Let’s play various games together!
We have Euro games, Japanese games, old and new. We will provide games, but you are welcome to bring your own games as well.
You’ve never played board games? That’s ok! If you’re interested, come join us!
Event Space Subako
The venue is the board game space “Subako” - 5 minutes from Koenji station. The room is large and has space for up to 50 people.
Some examples of the games we have : Catan, Rummikub, Carcassonne, Dixit, Kingdomino, Rhino Hero, Saboteur, Hanabi, Bluff, HITMANGA, Match Me!, and more
Basic information for Sugorokuya Game Night
- Sugorokuya Game Night
- Board Game Space “Subako” (5 min from JR Koenji station)
Senkei building 4F, 2-18-7, Koenji-kita, Suginami-ku, Tokyo
- English level:
- Native or good enough to live overseas
- 18 and over
- 40 people
- 1,500 yen
- How to participate:
- No reservation needed. Please pay the fee at the venue.
1 free drink (You can choose from alcohol and juice)
We have a vending machine.(100 yen〜) You can only bring drinks with caps, like PET bottles.
- We will prepare some snacks. Please don’t bring food.
- Taking Photos:
- During the event, we will take pictures for publicity. Please let us know if you don’t want your pictures taken.
- SUGOROKUYA Co., Ltd.
- The 1st:
July 25th, 18:00〜21:00 (opens at 17:45)(Done)
- The 2nd:
August 22nd, 18:00〜21:00 (opens at 17:45)(Done)
- The 3rd:
- September 19th, 18:00〜21:00 (opens at 17:45)
- The 4th:
- October 31st, 18:00〜21:00 (opens at 17:45)
- The 5th:
- November 28th, 18:00〜21:00 (opens at 17:45)
We hope you come and enjoy!